Bun Phailin (​ប៊ុន ផៃ​លីន) - Very sexy singer (Videos)

Singer Bun Phailin (​ប៊ុន ផៃ​លីន), who recently broke up with a married high-ranking officer, said that she intends to bare more skin on-screen in an attempt to punish him.

The 25-year-old garment worker-turned-singer revealed that she once promised her ex that she would give up dressing provocatively. But now she has finished with him she wants to flaunt her flesh.

“I show off the sexy side of me not because I want to win the title ‘The Most Sexy Star’ in Cambodia. Actually, I want to hurt my ex who caused so much pain to me. He did not want me to dress sexy, so I will do anything just to be the sexiest woman.” But the singer claimed that love is far from her thoughts now.

“I don’t want to be in a relationship again after experiencing a heart-breaking moment. It hurt a lot. I don’t want to think about love now.”

Myanmar Chinese Korean Japan English
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...